English Arabic Swahili Dutch Spanish Greek Catalan Italian Latin German French Portuguese Chinese (Simplified) Russian Sindhi Hindi Albanian Zulu Xhosa Afrikaans Hausa Igbo Yoruba Welsh Vietnamese Malay Kurdish (Kurmanji) Romanian Korean Norwegian Turkish Somali Sudanese Japanese Irish Filipino Azerbaijani Armenian Belarusian Bulgarian Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Danish Czech Estonian Mongolian Icelandic Hebrew Indonesian Uzbek Thai Ukrainian Nepali Swedish Punjabi Polish
When the Fun Stops, Stop
Betting Tipster KE believe that nothing should get in the way of your enjoyment of sport. Not restricted view seats, not lukewarm Balti pies and definitely not betting. That’s why we’d like to introduce you to some simple tools to help you stay in control.
Betting Tipster KE believes in betting as a form of pure entertainment and guarantees its customers a pleasant recreational experience while remaining aware of the social and financial problems related to betting. Betting Tipster KE has developed a series of measures for responsible betting which allow punters to limit their spending and, if necessary, to choose and/or to exclude themselves for a certain period of time.
Betting Tipster KE is committed to Responsible Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. These give you control of both the time and money you spend gambling.
Relax, It’s Only a Game
If you play, you can win or lose. Gambling can be fun, exciting but there is no economic or mathematical certainty because of course, it’s only a game. In the worst cases you buy a little excitement at the right price. What is the right price? It’s what you can afford to gamble while feeling completely at ease. You decide in advance how much to spend on betting and never exceed that limit. You keep the commitment you have made to yourself. Naturally, we offer you the chance to personalise your daily, weekly and monthly spending limit by simply contacting our customer services.
Advice on Staying in Control
We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
1. Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
2. Bet sensibly and never chase your losses, accept the outcome as the cost of entertainment
3. Only gamble what you can afford to lose and don’t gamble the money that you need for daily living.
4. Monitor the amount of time you spend playing.
5. Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
6. Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
7. Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
8. Think about how much money you spend gambling and don’t exceed this limit. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
9. If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
10. Decide how much money to invest in your entertainment and respect the decision you have made.
11. Don’t ask for credit for gambling.
12. Ensure that you know the rules of the game and the house edge.
13. Don’t gamble to escape from loneliness or depression, only gamble for the desire to play and have fun.
We encourage you to set a deposit limit to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account. Limits can be set for a 24 hour, 7 day or 30 day period and cannot be overridden.
You can decrease your deposit limits at any time and this will be applied immediately.
Before increasing your deposit limits carefully consider if you can afford to do so. Never decide to increase your limit because you have lost money and think that you will win it back by gambling more.
You can set, amend and confirm your deposit limits in the Responsible Gambling Controls section of Members by choosing Deposit Limits.
Online Account History
To enable you to keep track of your activity, you can access a history of your transactions, deposits and withdrawals in the Members area and your balance is always visible in the top corner of the page when logged in to your betting site.
Recognize a Problem
Whilst the vast majority of our customers enjoy gambling in a safe and responsible manner, for a small number of people gambling can have a harmful impact.
Answering the self-assessment below will help you consider whether you have a problem:
1. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
2. When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
3. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
4. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
6. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
7. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
8. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a gambling problem. If you have answered ‘yes’ we recommend that you speak to someone about your answers, Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
If Betting Becomes a Problem, Take a Break
Problem gambling can be recognised by modes of conduct such as a high level of spending, poor work results, relationship difficulties, theft, lying and depression. If gambling becomes a problem then it is no longer entertainment. If gambling worries you, take a break. To decide when and for how long, just contact us.
TAKE THE TEST AND FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF PUNTER YOU ARE:
Check periodically to assess your gambling habits. We would like to help you to better understand them and correct them if necessary. Start from this easy test – it will just take a minute:
- In the last 12 months, has betting or gambling often caused you problems at work or at home?
- In the last 12 months, has betting or gambling caused arguments or other serious problems with your family, friends, neighbours or colleagues?
- In the last 12 months, have you tried to hide the amount that you wanted to bet from family members or friends?
- Do you sometimes say that you are winning when in reality you are losing?
- With the passing of time have you had to increase the amount of your betting and gambling to keep it exciting?
- In the last 12 months, have you used gambling or betting to escape from personal problems or to feel better?
- In the last 12 months, after having lost money gambling, have you immediately gambled again to try to win back the money lost?
- In the last 12 months, have you tried to collect money for bets by using false cheques, stealing or by resorting to other illegal acts?
- In the last 12 months, have you gambled even though you had promised yourself not to do so or have had amounts of bets in excess of or for a longer time period than what you prearranged?
If you have responded yes to more than five questions, betting is no longer a form of entertainment for you and may constitute a serious problem. Therefore seriously consider the possibility of taking a break and seek help.
Protecting minors is a fundamental part of our responsible betting policy. Minors less than 18 years of age are forbidden from opening a betting account with any betting site advertised on our website. We furthermore recommend that you install a filter programme such as Net Nanny or CyberPatrol in order to block access by children and adolescents to the betting site.
Friends and Family
We understand that problem gambling not only affects the gambler, but also their friends and family members. Often people who develop a problem do not realize it.
If you are concerned that a friend or family member has developed a gambling problem, here are some of the possible warning signs:
– Uncontrolled spending
– Spending significant amounts of time gambling
– Concealing or lying about gambling behaviour
– Borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble
– Gambling impacting on relationships or causing arguments
– Withdrawal from activities with family and friends
– Loss of interest in hobbies or leisure pursuits
– Neglecting work or studies
We recommend that you encourage the individual to contact Betting Tipster KE to discuss their gambling behaviour and to seek help.
You can of course Contact our customer service team to discuss the matter. There are also support services that are available to help people affected by problem gambling.
It is against the law for those under the age of 18 to gamble and Betting Tipster KE takes its responsibility to prevent underage gambling very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers and ask for documentary proof of age where checks are inconclusive.
The accounts of anyone under the age of 18 found to be gambling with Betting Tipster KE will be reported to the responsible authorities for action to be taken.
If you suspect that someone under the age of 18 is gambling with Betting Tipster KE please Contact Us to report this.
Do You Need Help?
If you wish to speak to someone contact our customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or contact one of the therapeutic associations below.
Website Blocking Software
There are a number of third party applications that you can use to monitor or restrict access to the internet:
1. Net Nanny (https://www.netnanny.com): General blocking software that protects children from inappropriate web content. Also available on iOS and Android devices.
2. CYBERsitter (https://www.cybersitter.com): Filtering software allowing parents to choose their own sites to block.
3. GamBlock (https://www.gamblock.com): Specific blocking software for gambling websites. Also available for Android devices.
4. Betfilter (https://www.betfilter.com): Specific blocking software for gambling websites. Also available for Android devices.
You may also want to familiarize yourself with the built-in parental controls on your mobile, tablet, PC or TV.
There are also support services available to provide free and confidential advice on problem gambling issues.